Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

Accident Reporting FAQ

More than 36 million people, each year, are involved in automobile accidents.  Who are they?  Men, women, the elderly, teenagers, those for whom language or physical mobility is a challenge……in short:  every demographic in America. Universally, they are bewildered, confused, frightened, perhaps angry, perhaps injured, almost always alone, and certainly vulnerable. Our mission: Retyrn will be there, on the spot, with guidance and direction to bring reassurance, confidence, comfort, and simplicity at a time of great emotional challenge. Our ongoing personalized service will remove the stress and frustration from the accident victim as we bring professional management to the process of securing prompt and fair compensation and necessary services to the client.

We will be there for the accident victim, that is our mission, plain and simple, from start to finish.

How Do I Report My Accident?

Traditionally, you would call your insurance company or local agent, but today there are other options. You can now report your accident through your insurance company’s website or mobile app. You can also allow the experts at Retyrn Corporation to assist you in reporting your accident. Download the RETYRN APP now to get started.

What Information Do I Need?

Insurance Identification Card, Driver’s License, Registration, Phone Number

  • Date and time of the accident
  • Location of accident
  • Description of what occurred.
  • Responding police department information if any
  • Names, addresses, and phone numbers for the other driver/passengers and witnesses.
Which Insurance Company Do I Report My Accident To?

You may be wondering whether you report your accident with your auto insurance company or with the insurance company for the other driver. Be sure to report the accident to your insurance company. If the other driver was at fault and there is no dispute, you may also be able to file directly with them. If you are injured and seek medical attention, it is important to know if your insurance policy has Personal Injury Protection, “PIP” coverage. Also known as no-fault insurance, PIP covers medical expenses regardless of who was at fault and can often include coverage for lost wages. Depending on the state that you live in, PIP coverage may be available as an add-on to your policy, or a mandatory feature of your policy. If you have PIP coverage, claims for medical expenses should be filed with your auto insurance carrier and not your health insurance.

Your Trusted Platform for Accident Reporting